Vocalise Bristol CIC have a total of £2000 available to the community of Montpelier, St Pauls and St Werburghs to support their community projects over the next year! We can support you with the costs for materials, tools and space hire.
We will be giving out grants of up to £500 to 1 or 2 community projects every 3 months.
Applications for round 1 open from now until 11th May ‘18.
Information on the following rounds will be updated later.
- Living/ working in Montpelier, St Pauls or St Werburghs.
- We will need your receipts/ invoices for your project costs. We can not give you cash in hand.
- We are looking to support young people, but will accept applications from any individual or group.
- We would like to support existing projects, but if you need the help to set up something new you can still apply!
- Complete online application form. Video applications and phone interviews will also be accepted. Email us at email@example.com to talk about your options.
If you are successful and receive the grant:
You need to write a 200 word piece about your project for Vocalise magazine and make a 2-3 minute video showcasing your project – showing impact for the community. Support can be provided with this if needed!
*Get in touch via email if you have any questions.
*We encourage applications from everyone, so please get in touch if you need help with your application.