We provide tailor-made workshops and training sessions with themes such as:
unconscious bias, identity, stereotypes, questioning mainstream media, the concept of “othering”, racism, xenophobia, welcoming refugees and other related topics.
We put on events to increase cultural understanding, promote community cohesion and support a number of asylum-seeking young people with their adjustment to life in the UK.
To provide efficient, accurate and helpful administrative and organisational support to the Interculture CIC team.
We are looking for people who ideally have:
– Good organisational skills
– Good communication skills
– Excellent level of spoken and written English
– Secretary/PA experience
– Social media savvy and computer literate
– Work well independently and as part of a team
– Have an understanding of BAME issues
– Care about Bristol
– Be passionate about people and the community
– Have a positive attitude
– Be interested in promoting tolerance, celebrating diversity and making Bristol a more interculturally aware city
– Networking skills
Duties of the role include:
– Organising diary
– Handling our social media
– Emailing and calling contacts and clients
– Researching future clients and events
– Event management
Minimum requirement: 4 hours (but preferably more) a week for at least 3 months in our office.
Please note that these are volunteer positions (UNPAID)
To apply please send us your CV and a cover letter mentioning your availability for an interview.
Job Types: Internship, Permanent
Salary: £0.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com