North Bristol Community Project have just announced the three free courses they will be running over the summer months. These courses include Arts 4 well-being, Personal Development and an 8 week Sewing Course.
Aiming to provide a local service that enables people to learn and gain access to education, training and skills for employment, the courses run by North Bristol Community Project are free. This is a great and accessible resource for people in the local community to gain invaluable skills for no cost.
The three new courses will be:
Personal Development :
Tuesdays mornings 9:30-12:30am : FREE.
– Explore a variety of ways in which to change, grow and achieve your potential
– Make plans and set personal goals
– Explore future careers, educations and volunteering options
Arts for Well-being Drop In :
Thursday mornings 10-12am : a contribution towards cost is welcome.
– Relax and unwind, as you enjoy exploring your creativity
– Learn new skills, make new friends, gain confidence as you learn to collage, paint, draw, print and create an art journal about your life or interests
– No previous experience necessary, all abilities welcome, Refreshment provided
Mondays mornings 9:30-12:30am : FREE for those on means tested benefits.
– Learn to use a sewing machine & hand stitch
– Repair, recycle, embellish & customise your clothing
– Explore the possibility of self employment
For more information visit North Bristol Community Project’s website here, and to book a place on a course, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.